Getting More Bang For Your Buck – With Food!
Most of us lead really busy lifestyles with work, kids, errands…the list goes on and on. My point is that most of us sacrifice our nutrition and as a result sacrifice the quality to which our body can operate. If you want energy, if you want to feel good, if you want to stay sexy and trim, then give the body premium fuel. Think about this, would you put diesel into a Ferrari? NOPE, not if you want it to run smoothly and actually work. Well you are a finely tuned machine that requires the best. Don’t settle for less!
You are what you eat. As Aristotle said, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” So lets create the habit of excellence through our nutrition. To help do that I have included a list of 21 Super Foods to help you get more bang for your buck!
21 Super Foods You Must Eat
1. Lean red meat (93% lean, top round, sirloin, filet)
3. Omega-3 Eggs
4. Oikos Greek Low fat, plain yogurt
5. Protein supplements (Top 3: Whey, Hemp, Egg Protien)
8. Cruciferous Vegetables (Cauliflour, broccoli…)
9. Mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries…)
11. Mixed beans (Fresh beans mix up the different types)
13. Whole Oats
14. Mixed nuts
16. Extra virgin olive oil
17. Fish or Krill oil supplement (Carlson’s Norwegian Fish Oil)
18. Flax meal
19. Green tea
20. Spirulina (supplement)
21. Greens + or Greens and Berries or Perfect Food (vegetable concentrate supplement)
*NOTE: Always chose in this order Organic/Conventional – Fresh/Frozen/Dried/Canned & Packaged
Click here to download the list today.
Please leave your comments below. It would be much apprecited.