I’m writing a book on Thankfulness.
I want YOU to be in it.
If you are interested please read below and reply if you qualify.
For the past 6 months I have been experimenting with the idea and practice of thankfulness. I started saying out loud 50 things I was thankful for on my way to work or on a run. This soon became known as theDaily50.
What I found was when I was done I felt happier and ready to overcome anything that could and would happen in my day. I was more productive at work and I just enjoyed myself more. After months of experimenting on myself I want to test this on a larger scale so I created the Daily50 Project and I want you to be a part of it if you qualify.
I am looking for cool people to embark on a 21 day journey with me.
Do You Qualify?
- Commit to doing the tasks asked of you.
- Be willing to doing this in the morning.
- Have a facebook account or be willing to open one for this project.
- Share your experience with the group and allow for me to use it in the book.
- Be open to change and making their life happier and better.
- You will be asked to speak 50 things you are thankful for daily while on your car ride in the morning commute (if you don’t have a commute do it before you start working).
- Post on our private facebook group the one realization or thing you learned or felt as a result of doing this. Daily.
- Be on our conference calls.
- Look at life through a new lens of detail
- Be happier
- Be more thankful and appreciative
- Learn more about yourself
- Get to meet and connect with cool people doing the project
- Once the book is published you will get your very own copy
What to expect:
Most people can come up with 10-15 things they are thankful for pretty easily but the idea is to stretch yourself and get out of your comfort zone. To dig in and find appreciation and thankfulness in the simple things in life. If you do that for 21 days straight my experience says is your day will go better, make your relationships better, and make you more productive.
I applaud you for taking on this challenge and joining me in this new journey.
P.S. – If you qualify and really want to do this register here.
P.P.S. – To follow some thoughts on twitter search under #Daily50